This website is conceived as a kind of virtual office. You will find the services we offer, our work, and our research in an image-rich environment that can be navigated easily. However, if you do not find what you are looking for, have any questions about what you see, or in general need that human touch- our personal contact information is at your fingertips.read more
- Paul TakahashiReporter-Houston Business Journal A proposed condominium tower in downtown Houston will...
- Paul Takahashi Reporter-Houston Business Journal A proposed luxury condominium tower in the...
- By Katherine Feser Construction is underway at Daikin Industries’ campus in Waller,...
By the Numbers
- Powers Brown Architecture has received 58 design awards since our inception
- We average approximately 2 million square feet of tilt wall construction alone every year
- We have certified 15 projects through the USGBC LEED program since 1999 with another 30 in review, under construction, or in design
- We practice and are licensed in 19 states
- Last year we issued 411 job numbers across the company
- Interior Design
- Urban design