Powers Brown Architecture is looking to add a Senior Project Manager in its Washington, DC office.
The selected candidate will:
• have responsibility for managing all aspects of multiple projects;
• prepare strategic plans for project success;
• be responsible for the coordination of all project efforts, administrative and technical, to assure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects;
• serve as the primary client liaison to bring the schedule, budgets, and scope of work to completion to the client’s satisfaction;
• actively manage client budgets, schedule and programs; project communication and documentation; office administrative tasks and project team assignments; and
• estimate fees, determine scope of work and prepare proposals and contracts
The ideal candidate will have:
• fifteen or more years of experience;
• an architectural license;
• bachelor’s degree in architecture (or equivalent); and
• proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit.
About Powers Brown Architecture:
Powers Brown Architecture operates as a 21st century architectural practice. Much like our clients do.
We harness the energy that comes from merging the power of technology with a commitment to the idea that Architecture is not just for special occasions. We treat every project with the exact same care and intensity.
The result is an award-winning practice that is comfortable with the conversation between architecture as both content and commodity. Cross-pollination between client types and project types most only “specialize” in.
The firm is as committed to our developer clients’ needs and influences as we are to the Institutions, Corporations and Governments for whom we have delivered award-winning buildings. Over 102 awards ranging from Urban Design to office buildings to firm management.
We thrive at the intersection that Design, Creativity and Innovation are possible both on an industrial warehouse and on a student center on a university campus. There is always an optimal opportunity, a budget and people who live with the project long after we are finished.
We are Researchers, Educators, Authors and Community Leaders. We publish, collaborate, comment and distribute because architecture is “open source”.
Our offices are located across North America serving the world.
Powers Brown Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All associates and applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.
How to Apply: If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter and resume via our Contact Form.