Powers Brown Architecture is looking to add a Project Designer to its Houston office. The ideal candidates must have a passion for design, excellent interpersonal abilities, strong communication and organizational skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
The person chosen for this role will:
- coordinate project design, develop creative design concepts for projects, and prepare presentations and design drawings;
- work both independently and in a team environment on architectural design projects;
- often coordinate project design effort;
- Develop planning and creative-design concepts for projects; and
- Prepare presentation and design drawings and details.
The ideal candidate will have:
- experience in developing details and providing planning and design support in the preparation of design development;
- bachelor’s degree in architecture (or equivalent); and
- proficiencies in several of the following programs: 3ds Max, Podium, Rhino, AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite.
Powers Brown Architecture offers competitive salaries, healthcare, and other benefit programs like 401k, and profit sharing.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter and resume via our Contact Form.