Powers Brown Architecture is looking to add a Marketing Coordinator in our Houston office.
Description – Marketing Coordinator
- Be actively involved in the marketing production processes associated with RFQ/RFP responses for new business opportunities for multiple offices.
- Organize the efforts of architects, engineers, consultants and all other staff resources in the firm when formulating coordinated materials that best represent the firm’s qualifications.
- Support the corporate office staff as necessary for requests related to office graphics and technical support of marketing production assets.
- This individual must have the ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly, often against tight deadlines.
- Organizes, coordinates and produces content involved in the preparation of marketing proposals, presentations, and submittals.
- Actively involved in the maintenance of all marketing resource materials-brochures, data, slides, color copies, photography, files, and marketing database.
- Coordinates work with outside vendors (printers, photographers and consultants.)
- Performs market and industry research for others upon request.
- Technical resource and coordinator for projects, requests and presentations.
- Responsible for executing all group mail-outs, e-blasts, and social media posts
- Maintains/updates corporate web site and social media sites
- Create and manage external newsletter (generate content, layout & monthly publishing)
- Coordinates project photography
- Assists marketing department with special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree, plus 5 years of experience as a professional in marketing and/or graphic design
- Prior marketing production experience with A/E/C company a strongly preferred
- Good organizational, communication, and leadership abilities
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work independently with a self-motivated attitude; capable of overseeing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects, and adjust work accordingly, often against tight deadlines
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to interact with senior management and vendors
Powers Brown Architecture offers competitive salaries, healthcare, and other benefit programs like 401k, and profit sharing.
Powers Brown Architecture operates as a 21st century architectural practice. Much like our clients do.
We harness the energy that comes from merging the power of technology with a commitment to the idea that Architecture is not just for special occasions. We treat every project with the exact same care and intensity.
The result is an award-winning practice that is comfortable with the conversation between architecture as both content and commodity. Cross-pollination between client types and project types most only “specialize” in.
The firm is as committed to our developer clients’ needs and influences as we are to the Institutions, Corporations and Governments for whom we have delivered award-winning buildings. Over 102 awards ranging from Urban Design to office buildings to firm management.
We thrive at the intersection that Design, Creativity and Innovation are possible both on an industrial warehouse and on a student center on a university campus. There is always an optimal opportunity, a budget and people who live with the project long after we are finished.
We are Researchers, Educators, Authors and Community Leaders. We publish, collaborate, comment and distribute because architecture is “open source”.
Our offices are located across North America serving the world.
Powers Brown Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All associates and applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.
If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter and resume via our Contact Form.