Description: Powers Brown Architecture is looking to add a Junior Designer to our Interiors team in the Houston market. Specific responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Documentation/Production focus
- Design and presentation drafting on interior design projects, including schematic design tasks and design development;
- Plans, designs, and furnishings for interiors;
- Researching interior products;
- Performing routine checking and/or verification tasks;
- Research and selection of colors/finishes/materials;
- Assistance with presentation aids and/or finish boards.
Job Requirements – The ideal candidate should have:
- 3-5 years of experience in interior design;
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or Architecture;
- Ability to work in a team environment with good collaboration skills;
- Excellent presentation abilities; and
- REVIT experience is required
About Powers Brown Architecture:
Powers Brown Architecture operates as a 21st century architectural practice. Much like our clients do.
We harness the energy that comes from merging the power of technology with a commitment to the idea that Architecture is not just for special occasions. We treat every project with the exact same care and intensity.
The result is an award-winning practice that is comfortable with the conversation between architecture as both content and commodity. Cross-pollination between client types and project types most only “specialize” in.
The firm is as committed to our developer clients’ needs and influences as we are to the Institutions, Corporations and Governments for whom we have delivered award-winning buildings. Over 102 awards ranging from Urban Design to office buildings to firm management.
We thrive at the intersection that Design, Creativity and Innovation are possible both on an industrial warehouse and on a student center on a university campus. There is always an optimal opportunity, a budget and people who live with the project long after we are finished.
We are Researchers, Educators, Authors and Community Leaders. We publish, collaborate, comment and distribute because architecture is “open source”.
Our offices are located across North America serving the world.
Powers Brown Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All associates and applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.
How to Apply: If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter and resume via our Contact Form.