Powers Brown Architecture is looking to add an experienced Interior Designer to its DC Area office. We are a young creative and energetic office located in the Little City of Falls Church, VA. This position will involve working independently and alongside an accomplished design team on a wide variety of projects. Our multi-discipline studio will allow you the opportunity to learn from your peers. Your voice will be heard and your skills challenged. We work hard to play hard …. and we have free parking!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
• 3 to 6 years’ experience in commercial interior design
• A bachelor’s degree from an accredited interior design or architecture program
• Ability to work in a team environment with good collaboration skills
• Proficiency in the use of REVIT, Adobe Creative Suites, Sketchup
• Kick ass presentation skills
• The ability to draw a detail that a contractor can actually build
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
• Design and presentation preparation
• Project drafting and documentation
• Specifying finishes, furniture and researching products
• Field verification
• Construction Administration
• Supporting business development activities including attendance at industry events
Powers Brown Architecture is a professional services firm practicing architecture, interior design and urban design. The firm is led by Founding Principal/CEO Jeffrey Brown, FAIA along with Stefan Dytrt and Reinaldo Venancio. We have built a reputation for specialized design and technical superiority, producing award-winning work and gaining recognition from local, regional, national and international organizations. Based on these accolades and honors, Powers Brown Architecture is considered one of the most innovative and critically active firms on the scene.
Come join us! To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.