Powers Brown Architecture’s Interior Studio is growing. We are looking for well-rounded individuals with demonstrated experience in architectural interiors projects who handle responsibility well, possess exemplary interpersonal skills, enjoy collaboration, and excel in a fast-pace environment.
• Bachelors of Interior Design OR Architecture
• 3 – 10 years experience at an architectural or design firm
• Area of experience: commercial, hospitality, healthcare, industrial
• Intermediate Revit experience required
This position is for a member of the Interiors team under the supervision of the Director of Interiors. The specifics of the position will be discussed during the interview based on the experience the candidate possesses.
• As a team, we collaborate heavily but this position also requires being able to work independently.
• Our projects range from commercial to hospitality to healthcare to industrial – candidate should have experience in at least one of these areas.
• Designer should be able to focus on multiple projects at the same time.
• Production experience is a plus.
Powers Brown Architecture is a professional services firm practicing architecture, interior design, and urban design. The firm, led by Founding Principal Jeffrey Brown, FAIA and along with Bruce Walck, AIA and Nazir Khalfe, RIBA, has built a reputation for specialized design and technical superiority, producing award-winning work and gaining recognition from local, regional, national and international organizations. Based upon these accolades and honors, Powers Brown Architecture is considered one of the most innovative and critically active firms on the scene.
The firm has extensive experience working with private and public agencies. This experience makes Powers Brown Architecture uniquely qualified to meet its clients’ design and construction needs from the most simple to the most complex. Powers Brown Architecture believes that attention to the specificity of every project opportunity makes its practice unique. The benefit of this approach most often comes to the forefront when aesthetic possibilities conflict with the functional needs of the project. Powers Brown Architecture stresses the balance of function, aesthetics, construction technology, and budget in developing architectural solutions for its clients.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates need to provide work samples or a portfolio along with a resume as part of their overall application via our Contact Form.