Powers Brown Architecture is looking to add a full-time architectural staff position to its Atlanta office. The ideal candidate will be on the path to licensure with 3-5 years of experience; develops design or technology solutions under the supervision of a project architect.
• Collaboration with project team to produce schedule implementation, design reviews, drawing updates, drawing / specification coordination, value engineering, constructability feasibility, review of shop drawings, review and response to Requests for Information (RFIs), and creation of Architectural Supplemental Instructions (ASIs), Proposal Requests (PRs) and Change Orders
• Assists Project Architect in exploring design alternatives
• Research of building materials and systems, building codes, regulations, etc.
• Accurately delivering all project phases on time and within budget to achieve client goals
• Developing details that are consistent with the design direction, and support the overall quality of the project
• Documenting client communications as needed
The ideal candidate will have:
• 3 – 5 years of experience;
• Bachelor’s degree in architecture (or equivalent)
• Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD
• Ability to work with medium-level of supervision
**Must be legally authorized to work in the United States**
- Health/Vision/Dental/Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending/HSA accounts
- 401k + matching
- Profit sharing
About Powers Brown Architecture:
Powers Brown Architecture operates as a 21st century architectural practice. Much like our clients do.
We harness the energy that comes from merging the power of technology with a commitment to the idea that Architecture is not just for special occasions. We treat every project with the exact same care and intensity.
The result is an award-winning practice that is comfortable with the conversation between architecture as both content and commodity. Cross-pollination between client types and project types most only “specialize” in.
The firm is as committed to our developer clients’ needs and influences as we are to the Institutions, Corporations and Governments for whom we have delivered award-winning buildings. Over 102 awards ranging from Urban Design to office buildings to firm management.
We thrive at the intersection that Design, Creativity and Innovation are possible both on an industrial warehouse and on a student center on a university campus. There is always an optimal opportunity, a budget and people who live with the project long after we are finished.
We are Researchers, Educators, Authors and Community Leaders. We publish, collaborate, comment and distribute because architecture is “open source”.
Our offices are located across North America serving the world.
Powers Brown Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All associates and applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter and resume via our Contact Form.